Qué mejor manera de arrancar la actividad después del parón vacacional que con una oferta de trabajo. ¡Suerte!
Postdoctoral position – Epidemiologist
El/la candidato/a se incorporará al proyecto financiado por la European Comission “Ageing Trajectories of Health: Longitudinal Opportunities and Synergies- ATHLOS”; Grant Agreement Number: 635316″
Academic: PhD Degree
• Research experience in epidemiology.
• High impact publications for the last five years
• Knowledge of statistics and epidemiology.
• It will be appreciated knowledge in the field of aging and/or mental health
Task: You are going to work in the international project funded by the European Commission of determinants of healthy ageing – “Ageing Trajectories of Health: Longitudinal Opportunities and Synergies- ATHLOS”; Grant Agreement Number: 635316. The project will harmonize dataset from prospective population cohorts in order to define pathways of healthy ageing. We plan to detect when in time risk and protective factors do affect health trajectories. The candidate will be encouraged to develop his/her own research lines.
Language skills: Excellent English level
• Highly motivated and pro-active.
• Time management skills.
• Rigorous, meticulous, attention to detail.
• The ability to communicate results effectively in writing and verbally with colleagues in any discipline and develop novel approaches to analysis is also essential.
• Team work.
What do we offer:
• Full time position.
• Long-term incorporation (Five years contract).
• Incorporation in a highly stimulating research group.
• Salary according to the background and experience of the candidate.
Work place: Teaching, Research and Innovation Unit. Parc Sanitari Sant Joan de Deu, Sant Boi de Llobregat
How to apply: Please send your CV (including references) and a presentation letter to: Josep Maria Haro (email@example.com) before September 15th, 2015